"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, July 24

Got my 3rd Walmart Beauty Box!

Walmart.com Beauty Box
I’m back to share with you another Walmart Beauty Box. These boxes only come seasonally and is subscription based online for a total of $5. Once it arrives there is plastic with your shipping address wrapped around that colorful cardboard box you see above. The box measures 5 3/4” x 8 3/4” long. Once opened up this is what you see inside:

Walmart Summer Beauty Box
First (pic on the left) is a colorful print card that says “celebrate you beauty” on it. When you open the box the card sits on top of a colorful/decorative paper that’s fit for the season. Next when you open that (pic on the right) you can see all the contents inside. Let me take you through a closer look at the contents inside this box.

Beauty Box Contents
Here’s a list of the contents:

* A box of Rembrandt 3 Day Whitening Boost Kit (and $2 off coupon for a 1 week Whitening Kit).
* 0.40 FL oz. Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat + banana extract (1 minute hair mask)
* 0.169 FL. oz. Garnier Skin Active Soothing 3 in 1 Moisturizer (Day/Night Mask made with Rose Water)
* 4 Nair Wax Ready-Strips (w/$1 off coupon inside)
* 0.34 FL. oz. Palmer’s Natural Fusions clarifying shampoo and a hydrating repair conditioner (made with Rose Water)

I don’t use wax strips so I will have to get brave enough to try that out. I have used the Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat in my hair after shampooing it. I love the scent but there was not enough of the sample for me to use all over my head. I have long and very thick hair so I would need an extra sample to get the full use. I did like how it made my hair feel in the sections I used it on so I may just have to go out and buy the full product. I will use the Palmer’s shampoo and conditioner on my next hair wash day to see how that goes. I have never used a whitening product on my teeth. It should be interesting to use it :)

I can’t wait to see what they have to offer in the Fall beauty box. Hopefully I get great things for my skin and hair to help with the changes in seasonal weather and temperature. I hope that by sharing this it will help anyone who may be wondering if it is worth the $5. Thank you for reading. Until next time have a blessed day.


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I keep wanting to try those beauty boxes but either I don't remember to check them out or I procrastinate and never end up ordering one.

Tajuana said...

Regina I am so like that myself with stuff. I like that the box is only $5. I get an email once each season reminding me to check my account to make sure the shipping address is correct for the upcoming box. They automatically charge me the $5 (on my stored card amount) each season. It usually takes a few weeks to get here after the charge goes through.

Printfriendly