"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, July 16

TSW Daybook (7/16/18)

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today: 7/16/18
______________________________

Looking out my window
I see a little breeze from the wind. It is sunny out but we are supposed to get some rain. Our high for today is 89 degrees.

I am thinking
About going to the Farmer’s Market this coming weekend.

I am thankful
To have gotten a chance to go see family and had fun over this past weekend.

One of my favorite things
Having a date night (lunch, or snack & errand time) with my hubby :-)

I am creating
IMG_20180620_145433
Read by my hubby and son

A draft for a review going up on my other blog next week @ https://crossrhodesacademy.blogspot.com/

I am wearing
A brown shirt with Khakis shorts

I am reading
"The Fulfilled Family” by John MacArthur

I watched
Finally finished watching all 6 seasons of Downton Abbey. *sniff  *sniff I really do enjoy those types of things.

I am hoping
It does not rain this weekend. I really want to go to the Farmer’s Market, but it has to be a pretty day out.

I am learning
How to test in my hand palms whether or not hair products pair well together :0

In my kitchen
We’re having leftovers for dinner. Yesterday for the first time, I made pulled pork in my Instant Pot. I was amazed at how tender it came out. It was really yummy with some good ole Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce!

Board room
Wanting to make some of this Southern Peach Iced Tea https://www.pinterest.com/pin/380835712229346427/

Post Script
Why is it hard for wives to respect their husbands? I love reading from those sharing sound biblical answers to matters such as this.

Shared Quote
“At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a child, a friend, or a parent.” -Barbara Bush

A moment from my day
IMG_20180716_104907
It's hair spa day!

Closing Notes

I hope you have enjoyed this little peek into my simple life. To join in or read other posts, head on over to the host site
______________________________

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

3 comments:

Regina said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. These are so much fun aren't they?

Regina said...

I checked out the marriage website link in your post. I find Jolene very encouraging. I never watched Downton Abbey but I have an assortment of tea from Republic of Tea that has the characters on the tins.

Tajuana said...

Yes Regina these daybook entries are fun! I have been reading Jolene's site for the past 3 years. I love the way she encourages us Christian wives to stay in God's will concerning Biblical Wifehood.

I got hooked on Downton Abbey after hearing everyone talk about it. I missed it when it was airing on T.V. After the first episode I just had to keep on going until I had watched all 6 seasons. I wanted a cup of tea each time I sat to watch :)

Printfriendly