"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, July 2

The Simple Woman's Daybook {7/2/18}

______________________________

For Today: 7/2/18


Looking out my window:
I see people outside going for a walk and enjoying this nice sunny day. 
Our high for today is 94 degrees.

I am thinking:
About my 42nd birthday coming up tomorrow.

I am thankful:
We will celebrate Independence Day right after my birthday :)

One of my favorite things:
Eating ice cream and drinking milkshakes ALL summer long!

I am creating:
This week's bullet journal layout for my journal.

I am wearing:
A long turquoise maxi dress with magenta colored blouse.

I am reading:
Titus Chapter 3

I am hoping:
We don't get any rain for the next few days.

I am learning:
To be a better Titus 2 Woman

In my kitchen:
Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade
Ingredients:
8 cups seedless watermelon (cubed)
1 cup strawberries halved or sliced
1/2-3/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup white sugar plus 1 cup water (see directions) 
2 cups cold water

Click on link above to see directions

In the school room:
We have finished our homeschooling journey. Here is my 2018 graduate:

Board room:
I plan to make some yummy Blueberry Cheesecake bars soon 

Post Script:
I always enjoy seeing this blogging mom's scripture writings:

Shared Quote:
"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." ~Ronald Reagan

A moment from my day:
Working on a product review 
It will go up next week on my other blog 
https://crossrhodesacademy.blogspot.com/

Closing Notes:
This is my first Simple Woman's Daybook entry. I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my simple life. To join in or read other posts head on over to our host site
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2018. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

You son's picture brought tears to my eyes. They grow up so fast! we had graduation ceremonies at the homeschool group were were a part of in CA. Though ours had K-12 there was special for the seniors with a separate processional just for them and a media presentational that each senior had that has pictures from their childhood ending with their senior picture.
It's an emotional and sweet time and I always cry.

Tajuana said...

Yes they do grow up too fast. *sniff *sniff It was such a blessing to have the memories of our learning together. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world :)

Printfriendly