"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Sunday, February 3

Do you know the true meaning of the term Social Justice?

This time of year everyone will be focusing on "Black" History Month. We hear so much about Social Justice. Do we really understand the meaning behind this term? Listen carefully as Voddie explains the truth behind this terminology.



© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I finally found time to watch this video and all I can is wow! He is spot on on so many issues and I wish he had more time to speak. I was rather horrified by the "Christian" organization that fought against Hobby Lobby and other issues they claim victory over.
Thank you for sharing this video. I want watch it again and take notes this time.
Have a blessed day.

Tajuana said...

You are so welcome Regina. We have to keep sharing truth because so many are believing the lies. Looking around at the state of things in our world who can honestly say we are not in the times spoken about in the book of Jude. It was only 1 chapter with such a strong warning. Jesus come back soon. My hubby said there is a video showing a discussion panel he was on about this as well. Hopefully, I'll get to watch that soon and maybe share on here.

Printfriendly