"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, November 14

Give thanks~ week 2


Philippians 4:6 (KJV)

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

What am I thankful for today?

I’m thankful that I can go to my heavenly Father in prayer about whatever is on my heart. I’m also thankful for His peace that surpasses ALL understanding which keeps my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly