"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Friday, November 29

Give thanks~ week 4


Colossians 3:17 (KJV)

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

What am I thankful for today?

I am thankful for all that God has blessed my family with this year. I'm also thankful God is faithful to never leave or forsake us when facing times of uncertainty and testing. We remained calm, trusted in the Lord, left things in the Father's hands, and things turned out well. Praise be to our Heavenly Father!

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

No comments:

Printfriendly