"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Monday, December 2

TSW Daybook~ December 2019 edition

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today: 12/2/19
_____________________________

Looking out my window
It’s cold and cloudy outside. Our high for today is 40 degrees.

I am thinking
About how God has been so good to us all year long.

I am thankful
For those who continue to acknowledge/say “Jesus is the reason for the season”.

One of my favorite things
I love taking time during the Christmas season to just enjoy celebrating Christ with my family and the body of Christ and doing things to bring smiles to other people’s faces.

I am creating
Nothing much just making some homemade cleaner to scrub the bathtub. Gotta love homemaking :)

I am wearing
A pretty blouse and maroon pants.

I am reading
Nothing at the moment.

I’ve been watching
My family and I love watching Classic Christmas movies this time of year.

I am listening to
Why Christmas music of course!

I am hoping
We make it to the Christmas Parade this weekend.

I am learning
To cast all my cares on the Lord.

In my kitchen
I made some Date Paste
before switching out my Fall decor




I made some Pumpkin Apple Butter. It turned out great. YUM!

More Of Value

Post Script
It's Cyber Monday and lots of people are having online sales. How about something that's more meaningful. If you like doing Bible Studies, Lisa is having a sale on her Colossians study and Philippians study.

Shared Quote
“Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get”.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

A moment from my day

Finishing up our Christmas décor.

Closing Notes
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to read other ladies Simple Woman Daybook posts. Just head on over to the host site to see more
______________________________


© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

4 comments:

Regina said...

I love your Christmas decor. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but the whole Christmas season is my absolute time of year. And you made pumpkin apple butter and didn't invite me for a taste test? Tsk Tsk.

Tajuana said...

Thank you Regina! I'm sorry I didn't let you have a taste of the Pumpkin Apple Butter. LOL It turned out great :)

Barbara said...

Allow me to repeat your shared quote: “Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get”. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

That is really good. I am turning that over in my mind this morning.

Merry Christmas!

Tajuana said...

Yes, Mrs. Barbara. That is something to think on and ponder daily. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Printfriendly