"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Tuesday, December 3

Nutella Frosted Rice Krispie Treats


Follow the directions for making Rice Krispie Treats. The recipe can be found on the back of the cereal box or a bag of Marshmallows (I like to use 1 full bag plus another 1/2 bag of the mini ones). Once they are cooled proceed with the following----

Ingredients:
1 cup of Nutella
3/4 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Tbsp. of Butter (or Coconut Oil)

Directions:
While Rice Krispies are cooling down, begin making the frosting by combining all ingredients in a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-30 second increments (stirring after each increment). When the chocolate is melted to a smooth texture it is ready. Carefully pour melted chocolate over Rice Krispies and gently spread to cover completely. Transfer to refrigerator uncovered to cool completely (for about an hour). Once set you can cut them into squares to serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place (or fridge).

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Keturah Lamb said...

I don't usually eat much nutella, but I'm currently traveling in Germany and it seems to be a staple here. So I've also fallen for it. Looks so yummy!

MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

Tajuana said...

Hi Keturah (I hope I got that right)! Surprisingly, we only have Nutella in our house once a year to save on costs. I usually buy it on sale when I do grab some at the store. So glad to have you stop by :)

Printfriendly