"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands". Prov.14:1 (NASB)

Thursday, November 21

Give thanks~week 3


Colossians 3:15 (KJV)

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

What am I thankful for today?

I’m thankful for the choice to let the peace of God rule in my heart. May I make that choice no matter the situation or circumstance.

© My Life 0utside The Box 2016-2019. All Rights Reserved. All photos, text, personal videos, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the blog author.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Amen! I'm thankful that we are all over our colds so we can enjoy Thanksgiving. Being sick for the holidays isn't fun. Ask me how I know. You have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Tajuana said...

Oh yes Regina, I remember when you talked about y'all being sick during the holidays. You have a blessed Thanksgiving as well :)

Printfriendly